• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: SomeBunny to Love ?- Twickenham SW London

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
ARC (Animal Rescue and Care in Twickenham SW London) have a very special Bunny in need of a new home. His name is Edgar. This is his story :

''Edgar is a very special boy. He was found in a field on a Northumberland farm when he was about 2 weeks old. Born in the wild, his mother had been killed and he would have died within 24 hours, as confirmed by the farmer and a vet. However, against all odds, Edgar did survive through bottle feeding and hand rearing. Our tiny wild rabbit has become a London house bunny and is an absolute delight, very loving and particularly likes grooming us all! Edgar needs access to outside given he was born in the wild and needs to be able to dig. Please help us find the best possible life for Edgar with a neutered female.''

vdFHRl1.jpg

tA4JaEz.jpg

Can you offer this lovely lad a forever home ? If so please contact ARC via their website

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact-5/

Last edited:
I love Edgar :love: I have looked at him so many times on their website. Oh I wish, I wish, I wish :love:

Best of luck beautiful boykin :love:

He is lovely....shall I join the queue?

I can't be in the queue as I couldn't provide what he needs.

It would be lovely if one of RU's lovely homes was offered to him, so that we can receive updates on his life :)

The digging bit may be awkward - there is no further info / guidance, or that he may need more free space than a standard domestic rabbit, being a wildie. Is anyone on here from ARC? He is one very lucky bunny.

I could certainly have provided what he needed re the digging facilities but my health won't allow me to adopt him. I would love to have done so. Having hand-raised a half-wildie from a few weeks old I know how rewarding it can be and what a very special bond develops.

I could certainly have provided what he needed re the digging facilities but my health won't allow me to adopt him. I would love to have done so. Having hand-raised a half-wildie from a few weeks old I know how rewarding it can be and what a very special bond develops.

I thought of you and your rabbits digging holes :love:

With his story, looks, and personality. I am sure he has a lot of prospects already.
May he find a wonderful home.

Back