• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The start of the buns house

Danni30

Young Bun
So their house arrived yesterday, thought I'd share a couple of pictures so far.
Although now the children want the playhouse so have to purchase one for them lol.
Ke5vFD4.jpg
cmR7PKE.jpg
yFIlHN1.jpg
NapmLJp.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys ,have really enjoyed making it.
Everybody laughs at it ,as they say it's to big for a rabbit :cry:
So thought I'd show someone that appreciate it x

Fabulous! I'd love one that size :D I have to wait for our current little one to go first though :D I love the shelving :D

Too big for a rabbit ... I loathe that kind of attitude.

What a superb set up for them.

Trying to juggle being a mummy to three and build this I only have night times when kids are sleep but so far so good hopefully be finished in time for the buns to be picked up tomorrow eve x

Last edited:
Hope that picking up your bunnies has gone well :)

Thank you omi there in there house as we speak, keep going out and watching them but dont want go out to much as I have a very excited 3 year old who wont sleep because theres rabbits lol.
Finally finished there house apart from the very odd little things in there will try and get a photo of then tomorrow and introduce them.
fWG2co5.jpg
OEB2kpy.jpg

9fCxNG7.jpg

Last edited:
I love your anti-fall solution :D Good luck with the bunnies!

It looks great :love: I love the hay rack :love:

Thanks guys.
I wasnt sure how savvy they would be so thought rather than have an accident I'd rather be safe then sorry with them falling.
And they hay rack was an idea I got from manor pet housing so thought I'd attempt to build one myself I'm pretty happy with it.

That looks an amazing job, bunnies are going to love it ! :D you could go into bunny house business :lol:

That looks an amazing job, bunnies are going to love it ! :D you could go into bunny house business :lol:

Haha I said that to my other half after I build it.
Dont think he was impressed as I've spend most my child free time outside building

Back