• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Returning oldie

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Hi there! It's been years since I was last on here! (I would love it if I could change my name to TheVerdantHare as thats what I go by nowadays!)

Unfortunately a good number of the bunnies in my sigature have long since passed. They only remaining 2 are Sheep and Artie, who are 9 now.

I have 2 others; Marble (a mixed breed lop) who seems to be getting on in years. Going by what we were told when we got him, he's 7, but seems older than Sheep and Artie. And Pebble;a silver marten nethie, who we were told is a year old but seems like a very young rabbit. We just her in Feb as MIL's friend was giving her up because 'kid's got bored of it' :roll:

Also, I'm still drawing and doing art. Looking at doing it full time. ( I remember selling a rabbit calendar here many years ago)

I hope everyone is going well in this time, and give me a shout if any of you guys actually remember me!

Hello there !! I remember you :D I am sorry that you have lost some of your Rabbits over the years, but I am glad that you still have some Bunnies in your life :love:

Thank you! Since they were all mostly born at the same time (I'm sure you remember my oops litter of 9 I kept :lol:) I kind of expected them to all go roughly the same time

And yes! I think I'll always have some bunnies in my life. There's just something about them <3

Back