• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny top trumps

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Anyone been playing there cards that Joey&boo made us? We have, it gave us a good laugh during lockdown..

We had a round where it ended up Maple vs Georgina which was really sweet as they booth look creamy and custardy

Anyone been playing there cards that Joey&boo made us? We have, it gave us a good laugh during lockdown..

We had a round where it ended up Maple vs Georgina which was really sweet as they booth look creamy and custardy

I know nothing 'bout this !!

Well you might not remember anything JJ but you did post on the bunny top trumps thread several times, think you were too busy to submit your entries though. Omi where were you? it was long so you'd have seen it.

Loobers - I played the christmas after I made it. Don't tell me I don't know how to give my guests a fun time

Well you might not remember anything JJ but you did post on the bunny top trumps thread several times, think you were too busy to submit your entries though. Omi where were you? it was long so you'd have seen it.

Loobers - I played the christmas after I made it. Don't tell me I don't know how to give my guests a fun time

Oh dear, another Senior Moment !! :oops: :lol:

I really like them [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back