• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bordem breaker toys

Danni30

Young Bun
So I've brought quite a few to put in the playhouse for them and then thought is to many bad for there tummies.
Also found a wooden parrot toy didnt buy it but would like to if it's safe to hang in there home it was the bamboo I wasnt sure on
https://www.therange.co.uk/pets/birds/bird-toys/bamboo-supersize-parrot-toy#425092

Last edited:
It's a great idea to give bunnies a few toys for enrichment. I wouldnt put too many in all in one go, keep some back and swap them about, to keep them interested. Have you had a look in the bunny care section at the start of the forum, there is a section in there with some great ideas for making your own bunny safe toys, much cheaper !

Pets mum ok I I will hold some back and change them over ,I didnt even think to look in that section it will help me with a lot thank you x

Back