Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poop question

What's wrong with the sticks ingredients? I don't feed them now, but I used to and didn't have any issues, but I won't in future ever if there's something bad in them

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Which ingredient in them do you think is bad?

i've tried them with willow stick and apple sticks and they just totally ignore them

They eat dandelion root. It's one of their favourites, but she just uses the back teeth. I needed something to gnaw.

I bought some of the parsley covered sticks from hay experts and they just licked them off.

They have got meadow hay cookies, which she is using her incisors on. But thought the selection sticks were ok.
    Last edited by Mervinius; 22-05-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Flour, peas, oils... They're treats in every sense of the word, same as feeding humans chocolate
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Flour, peas, oils... They're treats in every sense of the word, same as feeding humans chocolate
    Oh. I thought I'd been so good with finding these. I don't want to waste them, but don't want to give the buns bad things. Do you think if I just gave them occasionally a tiny bit of each stick it would be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post
    This had me wondering about your OH's toilet habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    Oh. I thought I'd been so good with finding these. I don't want to waste them, but don't want to give the buns bad things. Do you think if I just gave them occasionally a tiny bit of each stick it would be ok?
    Raven has been eating their garden sticks for months, so I purchased a box of the forest sticks for variety. Now I wonder if I should not even try these.