• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Know Him So Well

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
tS2ll6N.jpg

Inspector Morse is a very photogenic handsome bunny; yet my favorite part of him is how he bonded with you Jane. I never got to thank him for taking such good care of you, so allow me to do that now. Thank you Morse. You make us all feel better as does your Jane.

Thank you all for taking the time to post on yet another thread about Inspector Morse. For me his passing is not something I will ever 'get over' and it helps to know that a few other people care x

Thank you all for taking the time to post on yet another thread about Inspector Morse. For me his passing is not something I will ever 'get over' and it helps to know that a few other people care x
I would never want to 'get over' the loss of such a special friend. Their memories may bring tears, yet they also bring a warm feeling inside us.

Back