• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding baby rabbits

I just feel really sad as they look so bored, doesn’t help with the rain today, the bigger one loves jumping high o I want to go crazy with the run and go high so I can have different levels, honestly I’m crazy about my pets and want to give them everything they need.
I have two boys both 12 weeks old, one is a Lionhead and the other is an English Lop.

The last time we let them out together they chased each other round in circles it then bits of fur was flying so we separated them straight away.

It was suggested by the seller what breed of rabbits they were but I’m not too sure which doesn’t really help me research more about the breed.

HsMqZ4n.jpg

XMO6eHQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is a pick of their hutches and run, ignore the parasol that was before we got a sun shade for them
HqhQ3UO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are lovely photos and 2 gorgeous rabbits! Graciee is our Computer heroine! What are the flowers in the plant pot?

Thanks hun, the seller said English Lop :?:
Do you think the runs are okay until they are bonded?

Once they are bonded we want to build a run that goes higher than the hutches so they can have jumping levels, the dwarf rabbit jumps really high and has jumped out of the run before now when the hatch is open so I want him to be able to do it safely.

We didn’t really know what was best until they are Bonded so built this run and split it down the middle, I feel bad as I want them to have the full run but I also want them to be able to go out in their run at the same time so it was the only thing we could think of I just don’t want to be doing anything that could be me a on them.

Back