Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are everyone's buns doing in the heat?

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    They obviously know something we don't.
    Yea clearly 6pm came and they were springy around in the run and then lounging in the other hutch flopped together I mean yes it was still cool and shady there then and there was a nice breeze but I feel like it would've made much more sense being in that one in the day aswell

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

No accounting for sense: Lopsy often spends the whole morning sleeping (by choice) in the sun. He gets so hot his black fur is really warm to the touch, but underneath it all he's still an OK temperature. He usually sticks his bum in the sun (sunny bunny bums!) so maybe he's getting his aging bones (and potantial burgeoning arthritis) warmed through for a day of mischief
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea clearly 6pm came and they were springy around in the run and then lounging in the other hutch flopped together I mean yes it was still cool and shady there then and there was a nice breeze but I feel like it would've made much more sense being in that one in the day aswell

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Well it's hotter today and the buns are both sat bun loafing on the carpeted hot stairs no desire to keep themselves cool at all. The coolest room is the lounge and they only venture down in the evening once it gets cooler.