• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay query

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Hi guys

A quick question not about hay itself but about buying in bulk. I normally buy a few different types of hay for my rabbits in 1-2kg bags but it's quite costly and I've been looking at buying from timothyhay.co.uk. Just wondering if anyone can tell me how the hay arrives - does it come in a bale/bag/box? Just trying to figure out storage options!

Thanks!

Hi guys

A quick question not about hay itself but about buying in bulk. I normally buy a few different types of hay for my rabbits in 1-2kg bags but it's quite costly and I've been looking at buying from timothyhay.co.uk. Just wondering if anyone can tell me how the hay arrives - does it come in a bale/bag/box? Just trying to figure out storage options!

Thanks!
Big plastic white bag, but the bag is breathable so you can't get it wet etc, I'll get a picture in a min :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ah okay thats perfect! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
So it's the white bags, even if you order the 18kg you just get 2 x 9kg bags, hope that helps :)
297504a378a9e3666dbdace7063de61d.jpg

So it's the white bags, even if you order the 18kg you just get 2 x 9kg bags, hope that helps :)
297504a378a9e3666dbdace7063de61d.jpg

Ah okay, that looks more than manageable and nice and tidy, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back