• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

... Just taking a poorly Barnaby to the vets.

Lots of vibes on the way that everything will be okay for Barnaby, your car and you. (((((Hugs))))) I don't know what's more stressful, just being out and about in today's world or having to do it with an unwell animal friend in tow. :(

Thinking of you. xxxx

Thank you so much everyone.

We are home and he is nibbling hay within five minutes of landing.

I hope my car is as easy to sort - it's booked on Thursday, the garage reopened on Monday thank goodness!

Now to distribute some willow:love:

Thanks Jane.

Barnaby's blood glucose is down to 7, he has been nibbling greens. No poop yet but as he is bright I am going to collect him. ( Thre is no one there from 5.30 pm to early am so "better at home".

My car sounds pretty rough, exhaust, I think, I was hoping not to go out again today! At least Barney has improved.

Oh and in my haste earlier, I forgot my foraging gear - willow here we come!

so glad Barnaby has picked up somewhat. Fingers crossed for continued improvement :love:

Thank you so much everyone.

We are home and he is nibbling hay within five minutes of landing.

I hope my car is as easy to sort - it's booked on Thursday, the garage reopened on Monday thank goodness!

Now to distribute some willow:love:

:roll:
I sometimes suspect they just want a trip out in the car! :lol:
great news that he is eating.

Hope Barbary continues his improvement. I had my first lockdown vet trip yesterday with Bertie. So grateful our furries can still be seen at this time.

Back