• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Neutering seperation

Danni30

Young Bun
Sorry for all the message and needing advice just you all are really helpfull and want to do the best for the buns when they come.
I'm going to have to get the buns neutered as soon as they are old enough as they are brother and sister and dont want no nasty accidents they are going to be housed in a playhouse if I made a divide from chicken wire so they can still see each other would this be ok and would it make the whole bonding process a little more easier once there healed or are they better of away from each other x

Last edited:
I would advise getting bunnies from a rescue if you can, then they will already be vaccinated, spayed and neutered, and you won’t have to go through rebonding then. It can be that they fall out as hormones kick in and then won’t rebond which would leave you with 2 singles both needing a different friend!

Back