• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who You Callin' a Junkie !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lord H loves his meds !! :love:

oD90Pf4.jpg

cxoXT9f.jpg

T9vZ0W8.jpg

Metacam, Ranitidine, Cisapride just about any med he has ever needed. Even the demon Baytril :shock:
Blimey! Baytril! That's some good going [emoji38] Cottonball used to stick her tongue out in disgust after her Baytril, she looked so betrayed [emoji38] the buns all just do flicky feet at Baytril [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Aww great pictures :lol: :love:

Blimey! Baytril! That's some good going [emoji38] Cottonball used to stick her tongue out in disgust after her Baytril, she looked so betrayed [emoji38] the buns all just do flicky feet at Baytril [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Flicky feet :lol: Jake does flicky feet sometimes when he sees it's me going in to feed them rather than my partner who he loves!! :lol:

Metacam, Ranitidine, Cisapride just about any med he has ever needed. Even the demon Baytril :shock:

I have the Cisapride compounded and I get to select the flavor they prefer, and mine liked medicam too. However, you are right that it is unusual that Lord H takes the Baytril so well. I had to use a separate syringe for Baytril because mine would run away/hide not want the other meds if they could smell baytril on the clean syringe.
Lord H., I always knew you were handsome, now I know you are a very, very good bunny too.
:love:

Aww great pictures :lol: :love:

Flicky feet :lol: Jake does flicky feet sometimes when he sees it's me going in to feed them rather than my partner who he loves!! :lol:

I understand how you feel! My spouse was feeding bunnies in the morning until he was furloughed from his second job; so now he comes home from work and gives the bunnies their evening ration of pellets too. Heidi always preferred him, now Madelyn and Raven have become traitors too. Madelyn will hop around his feet and dance for him the moment she sees him.

I understand how you feel! My spouse was feeding bunnies in the morning until he was furloughed from his second job; so now he comes home from work and gives the bunnies their evening ration of pellets too. Heidi always preferred him, now Madelyn and Raven have become traitors too. Madelyn will hop around his feet and dance for him the moment she sees him.

We call that cupboard love though :lol:

:love:

I love when medicating is easy. My bunny will take absolutely anything just like that, I think he is like I will chance this in case it’s nice :lol:

Back