• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy digging (video)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
You might want to turn the sound off: it's just Planet Rock and over the road angle grinding. Matt's well annoyed about over the road: if you haven't seen my post in the Gardening thread, it's about him complaining I'm not following the construction of the door but rather making 'arbitrary' decisions about uniformity :)lol:), and now over the road (small factory with offices) are cladding their extension in a random pattern of grey and red and he's livid :lol:

Anyway, this little :censored: digging where he shouldn't be: there's plenty of bare ground to dig in mate, use that! Doing EXACTLY what Aboleth used to do, dig-dig-dig, chew some roots, dig-dig-dig repeat, flop over in it sometimes (not on the video, sorry!). I put the adjacent unfinished run-half over it to prevent more destruction :lol:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hD1bWQtPYgu7QdCw7 (I hope that works :))

He’s gorgeous. Love watching bunnies dig. It’s fascinating to know what it is he has got the scent of.
Mike will be interested in this - he can show it to tulip and pepper - they love to dig as well.:love:

He’s gorgeous. Love watching bunnies dig. It’s fascinating to know what it is he has got the scent of.
Mike will be interested in this - he can show it to tulip and pepper - they love to dig as well.:love:
Yes, like Aboleth with 'her' hole, he was very determined! Thankful we don't have a veg garden for him to tunnel into :lol:

great digging Lopsey! :)

it's gone suspiciously quiet here on the digging front. I have a feeling there may be a secret tunnel in progress or possibly building a glider :(

it's gone suspiciously quiet here on the digging front. I have a feeling there may be a secret tunnel in progress or possibly building a glider :(
Some of the burdock leaves are big enough round here for one of them to probably hangglide off!

I love seeing bunnies dig :love:

My bunny spends so much time digging, and no matter what I give him to dig on or in, he is fixated on digging on this one part of the kitchen floor :roll: :lol:

Back