• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt buns? I think not.

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Anyone have a treat hoard cupboard that is larger than their own human food cupboard, I certainly do [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Hahahaha. I guess we know who's in charge here.

Pip is sampling the oat hay with her nice new short gnashers and the humongous hay cookie.

Archie sampled the red sticks, but because they are new he wasn't sure, Pip only sniffed it. My buns are so scared of new food. It takes days to be accepted as edible. [emoji2360]
d53541a70dfe11e1f9bd77107de23590.jpg
27170ef906deb6d36869fc39a278fa7c.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I have a lockdown stash of hay for the buns and the goats. Got to be done :love:

Mmmmm, hay looks really good :love: My buns have the under stair cupboard for their supplies
They love their Oaty hay, we get it as an additional treat hay. They do leave the very stalky bits. Ours is the largest two door cupboard in the kitchen. One is full of hay the other is treats. I'm glad other bunny humans have just as many treats. [emoji1787]

You could not spoil the royal couple. They are simply too cute. I am loving that fiest photo of Pip. Nethies just have such wonderful expressive faces. xx:love:

Archie has now polished off the red stick whilst Pip was sleeping. [emoji1787] I remembered why I don't like hay cookies. They make such a total mess. Even though they say they don't [emoji2360]

Archie has now polished off the red stick whilst Pip was sleeping. [emoji1787] I remembered why I don't like hay cookies. They make such a total mess. Even though they say they don't [emoji2360]

:lol: I don’t think F&F actually eat hay cookies. I think they just use them as an expensive and very messy toy :lol:

Just got woken up by the sound of their plastic ball with a bell inside being lobbed across the room downstairs. I think they want me to get up ....

Back