Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today is the first time I have been bitten by a rabbit

Well with all the bonding nonsense you had to endure from me I'm not surprised you missed a detail. I don't know what got to her. I remember it being really hot & she was all bothered & on edge - up until that point it was all showing off in front of Rudey & stealing kisses. She is not to be messed with. It didn't actually hurt after the initial smarting & it healed really well

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Well with all the bonding nonsense you had to endure from me I'm not surprised you missed a detail. I don't know what got to her. I remember it being really hot & she was all bothered & on edge - up until that point it was all showing off in front of Rudey & stealing kisses. She is not to be messed with. It didn't actually hurt after the initial smarting & it healed really well
    Boobie certainly did a number on you! Although I have to admit I thought Bob was the one who got the ****-kicking during the bonding session!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Ok so from these posts I am only level one with bitey bruises!

It's funny how because it's a bunny it's acceptable/cute/even funny at times

If where a cat I'd be up A+E

Accu-bunsture! We get nogin nudges or even nips but they are super gentle. I think the smaller the bun the more dangerous

Your lucky you didn't have stitches! This might be the worst case I have ever seen. She would make a fantastic security guard

Ouchie Fern gave me a warning nip when I went to see her at the rescue. Other than that Iíve only ever been bitten by a Rex rabbit we once had, he was particularly aggressive for some reason.

I once got bitten on the back of my shoulder by someone elseís horse. I was only walking past his stable and he wasnít normally aggressive but he lunged at me and bit me really hard. It formed a Keloid scar and you can still see it now, 20 years later, although it flattened after I had injections in it.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

why does he need eye cleaning?

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a biter. Usually it was just his way of reminding me of my place, but there was an occasion when I had to catch him against his will which ended in me standing in shock with an enraged 7 pound rabbit dangling from my finger!

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Accu-bunsture! We get nogin nudges or even nips but they are super gentle. I think the smaller the bun the more dangerous
    Absolutely: Charlie, a Nethie, ripped a hole in the back of the vet's hand. He never bit any of us though, even when he was having his bum soaked in a marge pot or plant saucer Although he did try and eat my canvas shoes for about 3yrs XD

Quote Originally Posted by susie bun View Post
    My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a biter. Usually it was just his way of reminding me of my place, but there was an occasion when I had to catch him against his will which ended in me standing in shock with an enraged 7 pound rabbit dangling from my finger!
    I do remember some of the stories
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.