• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the first time I have been bitten by a rabbit

Well with all the bonding nonsense you had to endure from me I'm not surprised you missed a detail. I don't know what got to her. I remember it being really hot & she was all bothered & on edge - up until that point it was all showing off in front of Rudey & stealing kisses. She is not to be messed with. It didn't actually hurt after the initial smarting & it healed really well

Well with all the bonding nonsense you had to endure from me I'm not surprised you missed a detail. I don't know what got to her. I remember it being really hot & she was all bothered & on edge - up until that point it was all showing off in front of Rudey & stealing kisses. She is not to be messed with. It didn't actually hurt after the initial smarting & it healed really well
Boobie certainly did a number on you! Although I have to admit I thought Bob was the one who got the ****-kicking during the bonding session!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Ok so from these posts I am only level one with bitey bruises!

It's funny how because it's a bunny it's acceptable/cute/even funny at times

If where a cat I'd be up A+E

Accu-bunsture! We get nogin nudges or even nips but they are super gentle. I think the smaller the bun the more dangerous ;)

Your lucky you didn't have stitches! This might be the worst case I have ever seen. She would make a fantastic security guard

Ouchie :shock: Fern gave me a warning nip when I went to see her at the rescue. Other than that I’ve only ever been bitten by a Rex rabbit we once had, he was particularly aggressive for some reason.

I once got bitten on the back of my shoulder by someone else’s horse. I was only walking past his stable and he wasn’t normally aggressive but he lunged at me and bit me really hard. It formed a Keloid scar and you can still see it now, 20 years later, although it flattened after I had injections in it.

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a biter. Usually it was just his way of reminding me of my place, but there was an occasion when I had to catch him against his will which ended in me standing in shock with an enraged 7 pound rabbit dangling from my finger!

Accu-bunsture! We get nogin nudges or even nips but they are super gentle. I think the smaller the bun the more dangerous ;)
Absolutely: Charlie, a Nethie, ripped a hole in the back of the vet's hand. He never bit any of us though, even when he was having his bum soaked in a marge pot or plant saucer :) Although he did try and eat my canvas shoes for about 3yrs XD

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, was a biter. Usually it was just his way of reminding me of my place, but there was an occasion when I had to catch him against his will which ended in me standing in shock with an enraged 7 pound rabbit dangling from my finger!
I do remember some of the stories :D

Back