• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Walk- Another Pic Overload !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rw1XEeR.jpg

T5h8QSE.jpg

mgHIfoB.jpg

SHeBHyB.jpg

XMIXtfs.jpg

Jp3cnyt.jpg

lVRXDxl.jpg

zP5iGcj.jpg

Zga3jNm.jpg

TFN6sC8.jpg

rpPA8U6.jpg

6szmJzG.jpg

C3IWlpA.jpg

kUu1ZoP.jpg

gN9AP78.jpg

CpCOs6i.jpg

You are very lucky to be able to walk to somewhere this lovely. Morse with his tongue out :love:

Gorgeous photos xxx

Oh deer! :lol: It's still a shock to me when I go out with the dogs and there's the local herd having a stroll through the underbrush near my home. You sure have quite a group there! :shock:

I'm so jealous of your surroundings. Granted if there was that much to explore in my corner of the world (mostly by Jenna's nose considering she can't see any of it) I doubt I'd get more than five paces every 20 minutes. :roll: Does Morse do a lot of sniffing about when you go on walks?
I think I'd want to put a blanket down by that little waterfall and break out the picnic lunch and shutdown orders be damned! :lol:

Beautiful photos, Jane. Thank you so much for sharing such lovely sights with us all. :love: xxxx

Lovely photos as always. You take such professional photos I wonder what camera/lens you have. My spouse got a digital camera a few years ago and neither of us get picturs anywhere close to yours.
Morse is adarable too. He must enjoy the animals. Are ducks his favorite to watch(other than bunnies oc)?

Oh deer! :lol: It's still a shock to me when I go out with the dogs and there's the local herd having a stroll through the underbrush near my home. You sure have quite a group there! :shock:

I'm so jealous of your surroundings. Granted if there was that much to explore in my corner of the world (mostly by Jenna's nose considering she can't see any of it) I doubt I'd get more than five paces every 20 minutes. :roll: Does Morse do a lot of sniffing about when you go on walks?
I think I'd want to put a blanket down by that little waterfall and break out the picnic lunch and shutdown orders be damned! :lol:

Beautiful photos, Jane. Thank you so much for sharing such lovely sights with us all. :love: xxxx

Morse would stand and sniff for hours given half a chance !! His idea of a good walk is to have a million chances to sniff :lol:

Lovely photos as always. You take such professional photos I wonder what camera/lens you have. My spouse got a digital camera a few years ago and neither of us get picturs anywhere close to yours.
Morse is adarable too. He must enjoy the animals. Are ducks his favorite to watch(other than bunnies oc)?

Mal (my Ex) bought me a Canon Powershot 200IS years ago. It must be at least 8 years old now and it is idiot proof. Just as well as all I can do is 'point and press'. There is no photographic skill on my part at all !! I expect there is an updated version of the Camera by now. When I eventually receive my Inheritance I may treat myself to one...............as long as Covid 19 does not do for me first :roll:

Morse ignores the Ducks !!

Last edited:
Morse would stand and sniff for hours given half a chance !! His idea of a good walk is to have a million chances to sniff :lol:

Mal (my Ex) bought me a Canon Powershot 200IS years ago. It must be at least 8 years old now and it is idiot proof. Just as well as all I can do is 'point and press'. There is no photographic skill on my part at all !! I expect there is an updated version of the Camera by now. When I eventually receive my Inheritance I may treat myself to one...............as long as Covid 19 does not do for me first :roll:

Morse ignores the Ducks !!
It still takes skill to compose a shot. I seem to get my feet or hair in the shot,or crop vital parts,like heads.
Thanks for camera info. Spouse got a cannon model that has to many features for everyday use.
BTW,you are so intelligent, I hope someday you will see what we see in you. Smart, resourceful,kind and so much more.

That is a lovely walk, and you have a good eye for a pic - no camera can do that on its own.
I'm afraid I couldn't take my dogs anywhere near deer - they get too excited.

I honestly wish that I could claim to have a 'good eye' for a photo, it really isn't false modesty when I say I just point the camera and press the button on top. Some shots are dreadful !! xx

I honestly wish that I could claim to have a 'good eye' for a photo, it really isn't false modesty when I say I just point the camera and press the button on top. Some shots are dreadful !! xx

That's the joy of digital pics - just delete the bad ones.

Wow! Great piccies. I particularly love the one with Morse looking like he's having a good laugh.

Back