• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally zonked

Nope he's getting quite annoyed with us being home all the time. He destroyed his wooden bridge this morning to show his grumpiness. [emoji1787]
It's quite an adjustment I think for loads of animals [emoji38] Atticus was really weird at first, but now he seems to be really enjoying the extra company, Clementine is enjoying the extra noms, the white buns have been having more time on the grass because we're just around more, so they seem happier too [emoji38] it's gunna be weird for them all I bet if people start returning to work etc at some point [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

It's quite an adjustment I think for loads of animals [emoji38] Atticus was really weird at first, but now he seems to be really enjoying the extra company, Clementine is enjoying the extra noms, the white buns have been having more time on the grass because we're just around more, so they seem happier too [emoji38] it's gunna be weird for them all I bet if people start returning to work etc at some point [emoji51]

Yeah Pip seems to like us being around, extra play time with us and of course extra treats. Archie is just a grumpy old man in a Nethie body and likes to snooze in peace. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Still can't upload photos. Damn Tapatalk app.

Yeah Pip seems to like us being around, extra play time with us and of course extra treats. Archie is just a grumpy old man in a Nethie body and likes to snooze in peace. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Still can't upload photos. Damn Tapatalk app.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] He is a lord after all!

I've been having that issue with Tapatalk, where it takes ages "processing" then just comes up with "upload failed" I don't really have a fix, I just bin it and after a few tries it seems to upload it, it's a weird recent bug, hoping they'll release an update soon with its fix tbh [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] He is a lord after all!

I've been having that issue with Tapatalk, where it takes ages "processing" then just comes up with "upload failed" I don't really have a fix, I just bin it and after a few tries it seems to upload it, it's a weird recent bug, hoping they'll release an update soon with its fix tbh [emoji38]

He is extremely pleased you've recognised his true title. [emoji2960]

I'm finding myself creeping around the house so I can't disturb them. Stupid thing is they are snoozing at the top of the stairs, so I can't help but walk past them. I thought buns liked sleeping in holes! Nope mine love the most inconvenient open space, particularly if it's up high. Hahaha

Just tried 15 times and still won't upload. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.

He is extremely pleased you've recognised his true title. [emoji2960]

I'm finding myself creeping around the house so I can't disturb them. Stupid thing is they are snoozing at the top of the stairs, so I can't help but walk past them. I thought buns liked sleeping in holes! Nope mine love the most inconvenient open space, particularly if it's up high. Hahaha

Just tried 15 times and still won't upload. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.

Mine like sleeping out in the open too [emoji38] my outside two only really nap in their hutch tho.

I've found myself apologising to Pepper (hamster) when I go into the bedroom and she's up, because she stops and stands up like a meerkat and looks all put out like I've disturbed her [emoji38][emoji38]

Yea I'm hoping they fix it soon it's getting really annoying [emoji51]

Nope he's getting quite annoyed with us being home all the time. He destroyed his wooden bridge this morning to show his grumpiness. [emoji1787]

haha. I was looking at that cushion & wondering how come it hasn't been even a teeny bit destroyed!

haha. I was looking at that cushion & wondering how come it hasn't been even a teeny bit destroyed!
I think I've been very lucky with my buns. Pip has never destroyed anything. Archie is a great destroyer of cables and has eaten the odd book or yoga mat that has been accidentally left around. But they don't tear into stuff like some bunnies. If you give them a paper bag full of forage they just stare at it until you open it
Very very spoilt.

The cushion does get wee'd on by Pip regularly. [emoji2960]

Ooh the photo finally worked

Pip pushed Archie upside down with her head, so she could lie down in the middle. He stayed totally zonked. Look at those feetsies
db89f37067710648c6da4096ff3c05bd.jpg

I swear the buns have been created to drive me insane. They look so cute and cuddly and they smell like an amazing flowery meadow. Yet they hate cuddles. Humph

I swear the buns have been created to drive me insane. They look so cute and cuddly and they smell like an amazing flowery meadow. Yet they hate cuddles. Humph
This is how I feel about Clementines belly - it's a no touch area unfortunately, but it's so cute and white and fluffy and I just wanna pet it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is how I feel about Clementines belly - it's a no touch area unfortunately, but it's so cute and white and fluffy and I just wanna pet it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

What is it about white tummies that are so inviting? Recently he has less us gently rub it if he has a gassy tummy. I feel very honoured

What is it about white tummies that are so inviting? Recently he has less us gently rub it if he has a gassy tummy. I feel very honoured
Wow that is an honour!

Idk! The white buns obviously have white bellies, but they're all white and it doesn't have the same effect [emoji38] when Atticus and Clementine roll over and show their bellies I just melt [emoji38]

Wow that is an honour!

Idk! The white buns obviously have white bellies, but they're all white and it doesn't have the same effect [emoji38] when Atticus and Clementine roll over and show their bellies I just melt [emoji38]

Yes you are right it has to be a two tone bun with a white tummy. I don't get the same effect from Pips tummy. Although I do have a soft spot for her big tail. [emoji2960] Its looks so scrummy.

Yeah. It a very odd feeling. Unfortunately My OH ran down the stairs so he got spooked woke up and rolled backwards off the cushion. He looked very confused for a while. I did chuckle but still told OH off. [emoji1787]
This sort of thing happens to Lopsy all the time: he's mostly deaf and if he's cleaning himself and doesn't see you coming, he gets startled. Sometimes happens if he's asleep too (he sleeps with his eyes mostly open :roll:) and it's hilarious but slightly worrying to make sure he's OK XD I can tell you, 2.5kg of rabbit landing on a playhouse floor from a drop of 18" is pretty loud :S

Archie is just a grumpy old man in a Nethie body and likes to snooze in peace.
That's just Nethies full stop, isn't it? :lol:

We can get tummy rubs if the buns are reaching for food :thumb: All I can say if they're a bit weird (ours are pretty bony ;P) and nowhere near as fluffy as they look :D

Eek I bet that is loud! I'm always amazed at how loud their thumps are! Especially when nethies have such teeny feet.

Oh glad you get to sneak in a tummy rub. I can say Archies tummy is definitely fluffy and not boney. But then he's noally got a gassy tummy so might feel different

Back