• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally zonked

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Mum and Dad have finally finished bashing flat pack furniture together, so I got a nice quiet nap on my favourite cushion with Lady Pip......
7fb61ce60f2a2382d4f58d86071f3805.jpg

It's very hard not to give them cuddles when they look like that, that tummy is so inviting. The cushion wasn't meant to be theirs, but it got appropriated immediately. Hahaha

Mum and Dad have finally finished bashing flat pack furniture together, so I got a nice quiet nap on my favourite cushion with Lady Pip......
7fb61ce60f2a2382d4f58d86071f3805.jpg
Omg that's a seriously relaxed bun [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I did have to check he was breathing a few times. Eek.
[emoji38][emoji38] Totally get that, it's that mix of happy your bun is that happy and chilled but also the panic that something could be wrong, I always end up sneaking over to check [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38] Totally get that, it's that mix of happy your bun is that happy and chilled but also the panic that something could be wrong, I always end up sneaking over to check [emoji38]

Yeah. It a very odd feeling. Unfortunately My OH ran down the stairs so he got spooked woke up and rolled backwards off the cushion. He looked very confused for a while. I did chuckle but still told OH off. [emoji1787]

Yeah. It a very odd feeling. Unfortunately My OH ran down the stairs so he got spooked woke up and rolled backwards off the cushion. He looked very confused for a while. I did chuckle but still told OH off. [emoji1787]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That made me laugh [emoji38] poor Archie, can't have a good nap in peace [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That made me laugh [emoji38] poor Archie, can't have a good nap in peace [emoji38]

Nope he's getting quite annoyed with us being home all the time. He destroyed his wooden bridge this morning to show his grumpiness. [emoji1787]

Back