• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 5 Bunnies

Thank you! They both weigh the exact same at 2.225kg but I'm sure they're getting bigger everyday [emoji38] They're Himalayans I think. Both rescued from a local meat farm!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Yea much smaller than Penelope, she's 5kg [emoji38] I kept thinking they must be smaller or Bertie was huge! [emoji38] They're seriously gorgeous [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yea much smaller than Penelope, she's 5kg [emoji38] I kept thinking they must be smaller or Bertie was huge! [emoji38] They're seriously gorgeous [emoji7]

Wow really they're huge! :love: Bertie is only 1.2kg at the moment bless him, I have to feed him separate! Want to get him up to 1.4 as that's what he used to be last year. You can't really tell their size differences in the pic!

Wow really they're huge! :love: Bertie is only 1.2kg at the moment bless him, I have to feed him separate! Want to get him up to 1.4 as that's what he used to be last year. You can't really tell their size differences in the pic!

Yea Penelope is a very big bun, I always ask the vet if she's overweight, and it's always a no, I just can't believe how big she is [emoji38] her sister (I assume, they're both rescues and look similar but who knows!) Apricot is only 3.4kg although she's a little underweight apparently! She'd never be 5kg and healthy though, probably needs to be no more than 3.6/8kg ish. Idk if you can have just a weight variation within the same litter. Picked them both up together the other week, standing up holding them both was not easy! [emoji38]

Thank you all! I tried my luck again trying to get a pic this evening and of course Miss Scarlett had to take centre stage yet again [emoji38] Don't think I'll get the perfect pic again [emoji38] Also can you see the paint on Scarlett's ear?! Don't worry I washed it off (pet safe too) but I painted the outside of the shed today, thought it was dry but she ended up getting paint on her ear! I don't know how or where she got it from though as I could've sworn it was dry but all sorted now [emoji38]
737d5700572f46363efd0ce211aae443.jpg
eb521dcbaa618b931042cad4427e7618.jpg

Bertie's really leaning in there :D I empathise with the 'how did that get there' as I've had Lopsy covered in stuff that was nowhere near him :lol: He likes to actively sit where I am sawing wood... :S

Thank you all! I tried my luck again trying to get a pic this evening and of course Miss Scarlett had to take centre stage yet again [emoji38] Don't think I'll get the perfect pic again [emoji38] Also can you see the paint on Scarlett's ear?! Don't worry I washed it off (pet safe too) but I painted the outside of the shed today, thought it was dry but she ended up getting paint on her ear! I don't know how or where she got it from though as I could've sworn it was dry but all sorted now [emoji38]
737d5700572f46363efd0ce211aae443.jpg
eb521dcbaa618b931042cad4427e7618.jpg

Scarlet just wanted to get in on the 'dye your own hair' movement. :love:

can u post a closeup of robins eye scar with flash maybe because my rabbit has this blue line in his eye and I want to make sure its a scar and not something else

can u post a closeup of robins eye scar with flash maybe because my rabbit has this blue line in his eye and I want to make sure its a scar and not something else

I think you should have your rabbits eye examined by a vet. I don’t think any member of ru would take a closeup photo of their rabbit with a flash as it would frighten them. Especially a closeup of the eye.

Back