• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 5 Bunnies

Had to share some pics because its the first time in 6 months of them being bonded that I've managed to get a pic of all 5 looking at the camera! :love: From left to right we have Ruby, Primrose, Scarlett, Bertie and Robin! Then in the second pic Ruby ran off and they all switched up a bit haha! Love them [emoji3590]

e43cbb5fa4b7c88da8a02d4491efe917.jpg
2a0b071f5b6e248cdd70f0a0e9f0fcdb.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

:wave: Hello lovelies! I can barely manage this with two, at all, so I'm always amazed people can get lots in a row :D Lots of failures and patience I suppose :lol:

Had to share some pics because its the first time in 6 months of them being bonded that I've managed to get a pic of all 5 looking at the camera! :love: From left to right we have Ruby, Primrose, Scarlett, Bertie and Robin! Then in the second pic Ruby ran off and they all switched up a bit haha! Love them [emoji3590]

dear mischief and tinkers mum,--awesome,a labor of love.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

such a great pic! :love:

Omg [emoji7] they're too cute!

How much do Ruby and scarlet weigh? I bet if my two white buns were next to your other three, they'd make them look miniature [emoji38] are they calis? Or himalayans? I think they're meant to be smaller iirc [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Omg [emoji7] they're too cute!

How much do Ruby and scarlet weigh? I bet if my two white buns were next to your other three, they'd make them look miniature [emoji38] are they calis? Or himalayans? I think they're meant to be smaller iirc [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you! They both weigh the exact same at 2.225kg but I'm sure they're getting bigger everyday [emoji38] They're Himalayans I think. Both rescued from a local meat farm!

I want to print that photo off...absolutely adorable:love: They all look so happy & healthy

And Scarlet in the second photo :love: She looks like she is getting a message from above & the others are waiting for her to translate it.

I want to print that photo off...absolutely adorable:love: They all look so happy & healthy

And Scarlet in the second photo :love: She looks like she is getting a message from above & the others are waiting for her to translate it.
Thank you! It's gorgeous isn't it! I might make it into a canvas [emoji169]

Back