• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving sheds

Alicia

Mama Doe
I’m thinking of moving Jelly into a different shed, I have another shed at the other end of my garden and I think I could attach a run to it and I’m hoping it would give me peace of mind as I was worried the other shed wasn’t quite right. My only concern is as this sheds been here since I moved in and has stored garden equipment (which will obviously be removed) do you think it’ll be safe? Should I do anything to it before I move her in? this is the outside, I’ll clear the inside and take another photo

https://i.postimg.cc/13NP7z4y/A808-DBAD-5938-451-E-9861-020975-A8417-A.jpg

I’m thinking of moving Jelly into a different shed, I have another shed at the other end of my garden and I think I could attach a run to it and I’m hoping it would give me peace of mind as I was worried the other shed wasn’t quite right. My only concern is as this sheds been here since I moved in and has stored garden equipment (which will obviously be removed) do you think it’ll be safe? Should I do anything to it before I move her in? this is the outside, I’ll clear the inside and take another photo

https://i.postimg.cc/13NP7z4y/A808-DBAD-5938-451-E-9861-020975-A8417-A.jpg

I can't imagine that there would be anything of concern with the shed, but I think you will need to have a look inside once you've cleared it out. We boarded out the inside walls of our bunny shed, both for insulation and to prevent nibbling of the wood. Has Jelly shown any interest in nibbling her current shed?

I think that this might be a good move, as you've never really been 100% happy with the other shed.

Post the pics of the inside once you've cleared it out :)

I can't imagine that there would be anything of concern with the shed, but I think you will need to have a look inside once you've cleared it out. We boarded out the inside walls of our bunny shed, both for insulation and to prevent nibbling of the wood. Has Jelly shown any interest in nibbling her current shed?

I think that this might be a good move, as you've never really been 100% happy with the other shed.

Post the pics of the inside once you've cleared it out :)

I agree with Omi :thumb:

Nice shed :) You might find it being tall and thin a bit awkward, but it's still better than lots of other options :) I wouldn't be worried about moving mine into an existing shed such as that (it's well-made, looks in good nick etc.), but boarding out was something I felt more comfortable with with my secondhand playhouse. Good luck cleaning it out :)

Back