• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi! We're new

g123

New Kit
Hi we're new so I thought I'd introduce myself and my bun!

This is Nibble, he's an indoor bun and he'll be 2 in August and I've had him since the 1st December 2018.

He's spoilt, cuddly and a total mammys boy! We're excited to use this forum to get to know you all more! Nibble also has his own instagram if people are interested and we'd love to follow you back!

Hi there :D Nibble is very cute, does he live up to his name and make it his mission to nibble anything he shouldn't !! ?? :lol:

nibble

dear g123,--I am a foreigner here,but I feel the love vibs.--nibble is adorable,and it will be delightful hearing from you and nibbler.--indoor rabbits are easier to diagnose and time is of the essence because prey critters hide their pain,-I sure wish critters came with medical insurance.,gotta love em.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

Back