• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edward Scissor Hands and Feet!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
This little boy came to us at 7.00pm Christmas eve. He's 6 months old, never been outside, kept in a dark hallway in an outdoor hutch, rarely allowed to exercise cos he's 'vicious'

Take a look at his claws:

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

Here he is after his manicure and pedicure, and playing with one of the toys Santa sent from the Christmas appeal:
DSCF0143.jpg

:lol: he LOVED it!!!!!!! Binkying all over the place, 180's, high jumps, the lot. He's back inside now having a rest and something to eat, and he can spray for Britain, bless him. He'll need a lot of handling to build up his confidence though.

Awww poor boy. :cry: How can people be so cruel?

I love the pic of him playing out though. Evo loves his ball like that. Is he called Edward then?

hmmmmmm, not sure what to call him yet, so far we've come up with nothing really appropriate:

Psycho :roll:
Gregory Pecks (cos he looks like he's got specs)
Cuddles :shock: :lol: (no, only joking!)
Edward

But still not settled on anything....

He took it all in his stride...............I think he was too scared to do anything else, he's very frightened.

We're keeping him in the living room just now, to try and get him used to noises and people passing by, and the dog of course! Wait til Sna'ba' catches sight of him, she'll soon be fluttering those eyelashes
00000005.gif
:lol: ..... trollop!

and no Jay, you can't name another hamster Trollop :shock:

He is lovely :love:

Was he brought in by he's previous owner or did you go and get him?

I often wonder what condition these bunnies are in that are offered free to good home in the local papers.

You could call him Noel because he was saved by you and Jim just in time for Christmas :)

OR what about a mixture of your names, you could call him Jinda :D

Denny said:
He is lovely :love:

Was he brought in by he's previous owner or did you go and get him?

I often wonder what condition these bunnies are in that are offered free to good home in the local papers.

You could call him Noel because he was saved by you and Jim just in time for Christmas :)

OR what about a mixture of your names, you could call him Jinda :D

No the owner phoned us and asked if we would come and collect him. We're a bit short on space at the moment, so we suggested that we advertise him for her if she would look after him in the meantime. When Jim went to get a couple of photos of him, he decided to move him out immediately and we'd fit him in the house somewhere. He couldn't leave him living like that :(

We thought about Noel and Nicky, but still not sure. Jinda sounds a bit girly, I'll maybe save that for the future. If he'd been a girl, it would have been Eve.

His original name was Elvis and then Elvira cos she thought he was a girl even though she'd been told he was a boy.

She was afraid that he'd bite her new baby.................. :roll:

ok i will get with the programme then.....hmmmmmmmm....cute names.....

nicky is cute plus theres a film called little nicky about the devils son its got adam sandler in it...so its quite appropriate if he is a little devil :evil: :D :lol: :lol:

psssssssssssst! *whispers* I touched on the subject of the name Nicky with Jim and he's not too chuffed with it as it was the name of my previous bidey-in, nearly fiance, Greek boyfriend :roll: :oops: :lol:

Wellllllllll, better not use that name then! :shock: :lol:

oooooooooooopppppppppppsssssss :oops:

ok lets forget that one what about eddie......with reference to his ex talons...........or johnny for the name of the actor who played edward scissorhands.

what about orlando....i think its a cool name

by the way syewart thinks he is a lovely bunny...............hmmmmm could i get away with hiding him :wink: :wink: probably not :roll:

bunnyhuggger said:
Denny said:
What happened to his tummy fur Lynda :?: Did it have to be shaved off :?:

ermmmmmmmm, that's Jim's hand Denny .....................

:lol: :lol: Sorry I couldn't help laughing at that as I was wondering the same thing!

Back