• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad News

Karen2

Warren Scout
I know I ahven't been o in a long time but I felt that those who know me and my lot would like to know.....Layla died i my arms this morning.
She was 6 years old

178992268zpWidi_ph.jpg

I am not too sure but 6 is a good age for bigger buns and she was breathing funnily. Layla was always getting a snuffly nose so I don't know whether it had gone to her chest but i dont htink so as she had been fine...until the day before yesterday she sounded a bit snuffly so onto antibiotics she went......she was eating very well and doing evrythingshe normally did. I had just rang the vets as she realy didn't look right . She was sat inthe by the window...unuasual for her an hour after I had let them out and fed them...I went to see her and she was not right so rang the vets. She passed away in my arms before we got there.

Oh Karen, I am so very sorry about your darling little Layla: even if 6 is a good age, it is still hard to bear. My thoughts are with you.

I have been thinking of you over the festive period and wondering how you were, thought I must send you an e-mail. Harriet is still soldiering on but I will tell you more in an e-mail as these lovely folks on here have heard it all before!! :wink:

Awwww bless her :(

So sorry to hear this Karen, it's always a wrench when a bunny goes to the bridge, but just think - she can breath clearly and binky about to her hearts content without getting puffed out and tired. She had a wonderful caring mum who's only concern was her wellbeing. She would have been glad that you were there with her to see her on her way.

My thoughts are with you.

~ Binky free wee Layla, look in on your mam from time to time, and take our love to the spirit buns ~

Really sorry to hear about Layla, :cry: such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. My heart goes out to you at this sad time Karen :(

Hiya Karen

I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely Layla - The loss of a much loved Pet at any age is so sad but hopefully in time you'll be able to smile when you think of her and remember the lovely times you spent together.

Thinking of you.

Hello Karen

I too am so very sorry to read thia about your beautiful Layla. Age dosn't matter when it comes to this...our pets are our friends and she was your friend for a long time. She will remember all the happy times you had together and so must you Karen ':love:'

Forever Friends ':love:'

Back