• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Lock Down Malarky is Getting to be Expensive !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A recent delivery for the Bunnies due to my lack of opportunity to go foraging myself

uW2iOfc.jpg

9Q0Frhc.jpg

yeXwCUS.jpg

MEIcCTC.jpg

5yMovne.jpg

vnYuKMn.jpg

And these are proving to be more addictive than Fenugreek Crunchies :shock:

bFdnq0y.jpg

Glad we got our car load on Saturday. I couldn't believe it when the pellet came out with my order. Huge bags of hay £5.95. No forage though.

I think my rabbits would also agree carrot pellets are better than fenugreek crunchies: they prefer Excel pellets to fenugreek crunchies as well!

We always tell the rabbits how lucky they are that we can forage excellently locally, as well as in our own garden :) We always like to remind ourselves how lucky we are that we can keep buns so cheaply! :D

Ooooh these look fab! My lot love a good mix of dried herbs/flowers/grasses! Is there a website? x

dear jack,s jane-oh,my-incredible,edible--galen-garden,-thank you for your display,--I have never seen dried dandelion leaves,-but then I ask why not,--my bunz never liked anything but the realfresh thing.-I know leaves cannot be preserved by freezing,-chilled yes,for awhile,but not for days.--they turn black,limp,unedible.-just wonderful-enjoy.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa.-I tried sun dried,with no luck,but galen must use a dehydration chamber,or somthing

I was very lucky with my 3 as while living in Alaska the best forage was on our 5 acres. We could grow some mahoosive dandelion leaves, big as my forearm.

I have to say, when getting a winter delivery from Galen's I was often tempted to sprinkle a few dried goodies into my tea bail and brew an exotic cuppa from time to time. :lol: They do excellent work with all their products. Think I'll pass on the carrot pellets though. ;)

Back