• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's Coronavirus Advice

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Important public service announcement!
a9d1f356d77875a2aa87e638e2ca9b54.jpg

That is one hell of a cat :shock: He looks like he's going to beat the living daylights out of me... what a stunner!

That is one hell of a cat :shock: He looks like he's going to beat the living daylights out of me... what a stunner!
[emoji23][emoji23] He's a bruiser! When he's in the right mood, he loves belly rubs and holding hands! Then at other times he'll swipe at you just for existing. [emoji23]

Not a great photo of him but the second one gives a better idea of his size. He makes the bath look tiny!
3c40e46e698642e356d3d47c34e53f51.jpg
a94c0e34c430bacde29764ffea5ae08f.jpg

I just love Freddie, look at that little pink tongue :love: I'm used to swipies, if I'm out of the house too long, and lunch is late, I get a good one across the calfs from George :?

Thank you all! We all love him (and his ginger little brother) despite their naughtiness!

Pets mum, Freddie's tongue is ALWAYS sticking out like that. And, like George, he's also good at letting us know when lunch is late. [emoji23][emoji23]

Summer, he eats LOTS! [emoji23] I'm not sure exactly as we're still free feeding our younger cat so Freddie helps himself too. They're on raw and put away about 500g a day between the 2 of them.

He's beautiful. I love ginger toms, would love to see a picture of his brother too ;)

I've always considered myself a dog person. I like all animals, but I don't think you can ever fully trust a cat, and they know I think that!! My friend used to have an amazing long haired cat called Sparky, and she was a complete cow :lol: She would hiss at you, hide under the sofa and swipe at your ankles on the way past, but she protected my friends mum as if it was her job! When it was time, they chose to have her put down at home, and the last thing she did before the vet came was pee on the sofa. We were never friends, but she was an absolutely fantastic personality!

Good grief he looks bigger than Morse :shock: I have a feeling he'd give Morse a hefty paw swipe if they ever met :lol:

Good grief he looks bigger than Morse :shock: I have a feeling he'd give Morse a hefty paw swipe if they ever met [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23] He's usually quite sweet with Bobbi & likes to lick her ears (well, let's face it, they're big enough!). He doesn't hesitate to give her a slap if she's invading his space though. [emoji23]

Supersonic, Sparky sounds like she was a real character! Oliver is actually such a sweetie and I'm not sure he's even a real cat. You can do anything with him & he doesn't try to bite or scratch whereas Freddie will fight you if you just look at him the wrong way. [emoji23][emoji23]
1ac4abdf616692bf58b52a1211f742c6.jpg

They are both gorgeous :love: maybe there is hope Freddie will mellow, my bridge cat, Oscar was a personality and would allow strokes sometimes and other times would lay in wait for you and pounce and rugby tackle you, scratching and biting :shock: however, as he got older, past a couple of years or so, he mellowed a lot and stopped with the attacking thankfully!

They're both so gorgeous, I really love cats, I had a cat protector growing up, they take no **** [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

They are both gorgeous :love: maybe there is hope Freddie will mellow, my bridge cat, Oscar was a personality and would allow strokes sometimes and other times would lay in wait for you and pounce and rugby tackle you, scratching and biting :shock: however, as he got older, past a couple of years or so, he mellowed a lot and stopped with the attacking thankfully!
Aww. Maybe there's hope for Freddie yet then! [emoji23][emoji23] He's actually mellowed lots already (which is unbelievable really considering he's still a total ****). He used to bite our ankles if we weren't quick enough to feed him whereas now he's a lot more subtle and will just cry & throw himself under your feet as you walk. [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23] He's usually quite sweet with Bobbi & likes to lick her ears (well, let's face it, they're big enough!). He doesn't hesitate to give her a slap if she's invading his space though. [emoji23]

Supersonic, Sparky sounds like she was a real character! Oliver is actually such a sweetie and I'm not sure he's even a real cat. You can do anything with him & he doesn't try to bite or scratch whereas Freddie will fight you if you just look at him the wrong way. [emoji23][emoji23]
1ac4abdf616692bf58b52a1211f742c6.jpg

:love: He's also amazing! Are they related?

Aww. Maybe there's hope for Freddie yet then! [emoji23][emoji23] He's actually mellowed lots already (which is unbelievable really considering he's still a total ****). He used to bite our ankles if we weren't quick enough to feed him whereas now he's a lot more subtle and will just cry & throw himself under your feet as you walk. [emoji23]

:lol: I’m not sure which of my pets is best at begging for food. I think the prize goes to the goats. In particular Charlie. They’ve had a lot of visits to the other side of the fence with food by the neighbours kids and they’ve started crying to them too :lol: I swear people would think I starve them :lol: Charlie’s bleat sounds more desperate than the others :lol:

Back