• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothyhay.co.uk hit and miss?

bunny mummy 1

Warren Scout
Does anyone else find it hit and miss? Some times the hay is bright green and the buns eat loads. Other times it's yellow and brown and I waste so much!

I’ve always found it seems to look the same but there has been a lot of waste in the last few months, whereas before they hardly left any. I’ve ordered Timothy hay from dust free hay and hay box recently which are both very good and are going down very well :love:

I've been buying it for several years. I've noticed some differences in colour & smell but nothing extreme & my bunnies have never refused a batch yet

I've been buying it for several years. I've noticed some differences in colour & smell but nothing extreme & my bunnies have never refused a batch yet
Yea same :)

Mine all love it, never had any issues tbh whereas with hay and straw we have and haybox was kinda a meh reaction [emoji38] all buns are different though

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it hit and miss? Some times the hay is bright green and the buns eat loads. Other times it's yellow and brown and I waste so much!
It can certainly vary in popularity here, the bag we have just finished wasn't gobbled down like some of the previous bags have been.
I'm not sure if it is just our fussy rabbits or the fact that the hay is a natural product that will vary in quality due to the growing conditions prevalent in that particular year.

Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back