• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi - rabbit lover newbie

FreddieH

New Kit
Just wanted to say hello from Southend on sea Essex. I have three buns - a bonded pair of mini lops Buster & Kiki and a lone continental giant Floyd. All are free roam house buns so not much wallpaper three feet from floor level, lol.
Looking forward to reading through the posts on here. 🐰

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: yes enjoy yourself reading through posts, you will find lots of info and fun stuff on here :) and we all love bunny photos too, so feel free to post some of your tinkers :lol:

So sorry not to have posted pics yet but having trouble joining a photo network to upload from. I’ve always used tiny pic in the past but that has folded now. As soon as I can I’ll be back but for now thank you very much for the welcome posts.

So sorry not to have posted pics yet but having trouble joining a photo network to upload from. I’ve always used tiny pic in the past but that has folded now. As soon as I can I’ll be back but for now thank you very much for the welcome posts.

try imgur! you can make an account or upload separately. I really like it, painless, easy, and super simple.

welcome to the forum also!! :D

No worries. Welcome anyway :) :wave:

Back