• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Welfare in the Daily Mail...........Yes, Really !

Tbh I'm one of the idiots who impulse bought two rabbits with no idea what I was doing [emoji38] no one could believe it when I was trying to explain that Clementine was sick within a few weeks and then the stuff with Atticus... I think I've put my friends off ever buying rabbits [emoji38] unintentionally ofc, but they witnessed the absolute nightmare that was the velvets health issues within like 2 weeks of owning them and were horrified [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

This makes my hopping mad. Bunnies are not toys. They need to stop all sales and adoptions before and after Easter.
Of course there will always be people who find loopholes. Chicks must be purchased in groups of six, yet someone decided to rent single chicks. I cringe when I think what happens to the ones who survive when the lease is over.

Back