• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of how I successfully bonded my 5 Rabbits!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been around much. I've actually been travelling, I went to South East Asia in early Feb and was supposed to be there 3 months for a once in a lifetime trip but sadly due to the current situation in the world, I had to cut my trip short and come home early. :(

Anyway that gave me lots of free time now I'm back so I've finally got around to editing my video where I bonded all 5 of my rabbits. I know people have found these videos useful in the past so I thought I'd share this one too! Hope it helps :wave:

Hi thank you so much for sharing this video. I've just watched it from start to finish, your bunnies are beautiful :love: for anyone attempting to do a bond, this is a must see, and also very entertaining. Little Bertie :love::love:

Wow thank you for posting.
I wasn't sure whether Bertie and Robin would eventually accept each other, you must be overjoyed.
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I look forward to watching this later when I regain the skills necessary to put it on the tele (speakers not working on laptop). Thank You

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been around much. I've actually been travelling, I went to South East Asia in early Feb and was supposed to be there 3 months for a once in a lifetime trip but sadly due to the current situation in the world, I had to cut my trip short and come home early. :(

Anyway that gave me lots of free time now I'm back so I've finally got around to editing my video where I bonded all 5 of my rabbits. I know people have found these videos useful in the past so I thought I'd share this one too! Hope it helps :wave:

amazing vid!

Really enjoyed this happy it turned out well. I have learnt a lot from it as well, think i separate my buns too quickly even with small nips. Thanks!

I wasn't sure whether Bertie and Robin would eventually accept each other, you must be overjoyed.
Richard

I wasn’t sure either but it’s such a relief that they finally did! They’re so happy together now, always cuddling [emoji3059]
5b5f16d8d973600d1d42dc6dcb579448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard

I wasn’t sure either but it’s such a relief that they finally did! They’re so happy together now, always cuddling [emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too! poor Bertie looked so 'on his own'. so glad they like each other now!

Back