• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new lawn mowers

Graciee

Staff member
Penelope was outraged when she realised the only reason she was moved to the second pen was to deal with the grass situation [emoji38]
a040e02b793b063f3af689a0f5ac9ffa.jpg
60d4f0f195cde5d75b06304cb49d23c0.jpg
cddbf69262f6dd2ec6e64ddcae558f79.jpg
8af4dbc7b26b98692b794038065d417c.jpg
7f652cd54fe9b3295b31288098e7a906.jpg
3bc736ca8fe9dc9fb07b8f2c4ab8250d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

There are worse chores Penelope !! She reminds me of my dear Elsa :love: :cry:
I think she wants to speak to the manager [emoji38]

Beautiful Elsa was big too wasn't she? More like Penelope than Apricot iirc. Sometimes my two look similar, but then other times you can really see the size difference between them [emoji38] Apricot is around 3.4kg and Penelope just over 5kg now [emoji51] I have to say that breed, it's californian right? I will 100% have more of them in the future if we have more buns [emoji7]

I think she wants to speak to the manager [emoji38]

Beautiful Elsa was big too wasn't she? More like Penelope than Apricot iirc. Sometimes my two look similar, but then other times you can really see the size difference between them [emoji38] Apricot is around 3.4kg and Penelope just over 5kg now [emoji51] I have to say that breed, it's californian right? I will 100% have more of them in the future if we have more buns [emoji7]

Elsa was a Cali x NZW. She was much smaller than Aoife who weighs 5.2kg. At her heaviest (before she became so ill :cry:) She was 3.4 kfg. They are a lovely, gentle breed. I still cry about Elsa. She endured far too much suffering in her all too short life :cry:

Aww I wish I had grass in my garden! Looks lovely :) Although my current buns are odd and not grass eaters, they never really liked outside time in our previous home!

Wow - I love the way you capture Penelope and Apricot and just make a still image come so alive.
You have some great grass there - and I've got an 8 legged lawnmower that could help get that down.
Here's footage of my 8 legged lawnmower this evening - and apologies for the behaviour of a certain newbie who continues to photobomb at every opportunity.....

Aww Lilian was doing some excellent lawn mowing there, Leo on the other hand is just working out the best angle to show off how handsome he is!
Lovely video of them both x

Wow - I love the way you capture Penelope and Apricot and just make a still image come so alive.
You have some great grass there - and I've got an 8 legged lawnmower that could help get that down.
Here's footage of my 8 legged lawnmower this evening - and apologies for the behaviour of a certain newbie who continues to photobomb at every opportunity.....

Awww! Great vid. Leo looks like a friendly bun :D

Back