Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rupert's tips for helping Hoomins through quarantine

top ideas, thank you - J&B

I am refusing to show these tips to my Rupert and Susan - they are in enough trouble without your Rupert adding more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    I am refusing to show these tips to my Rupert and Susan - they are in enough trouble without your Rupert adding more.
    Haha I think it's just a Rupert thing, so I'm sure your Rupert knows deep down inside

Rudey would like to add its all in the timing. Always wait until floor coverings are changed before having your big morning wee, demand feeding when the humans are due to fill their own faces & make sure any bottom shames occur straight after their shower. You really can keep them quite busy with needing extra showers, ensuring there is lots of dirty laundry etc

and Tulip would like to remind fellow buns to help out in the garden, especially next to the veg plot

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    and Tulip would like to remind fellow buns to help out in the garden, especially next to the veg plot

Tulip is just so......erm......adventurous

In the immortal words of Marv from home alone 2 lost in new York...”wow! What a hole”
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Tulip is just so......erm......adventurous
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    In the immortal words of Marv from home alone 2 lost in new York...”wow! What a hole”
    haha.

the hole suddenly appeared. it wasn't there yesterday morning.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Orenoko View Post
    Rupert decided he wanted to share some of his tips for helping us humans in this difficult time:

1. Make sure your hoomins keep their routine. I like doing this by jumping on their bed in the morning to wake them up. Sometimes I even nip them, that seems to do the job!

2. Help with the DIY. My mum keeps talking about all these jobs she has to do, so I thought I'd help by pulling up the carpet.

3. Keep your hoomins busy so they dont get lazy. I like to dig all the litter out of my box several times a day so that mum has to put it back in. Sometimes I even dig it out while she's trying to put it back in, it's great fun.

4. Keep your hoomins on their toes. I like to run around under their feet so they have to jump out of my way.

5. Make your hoomins feel sorry for you. I sit by the kitchen door whenever my hoomins are in the kitchen to show them how starving I am!

And finally, after a busy day of entertaining your hoomins, make sure you get a good rest so that you can do it all again tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Great post! It's lovely being a rabbit slave!