• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you delete posts?

FireRose

Warren Scout
Sorry to have to post asking for help but it’s a long while since I’ve used the forum, is there a way to delete your own posts by chance?

Many thanks!

Sorry to have to post asking for help but it’s a long while since I’ve used the forum, is there a way to delete your own posts by chance?

Many thanks!
No you can't deleted the actual post, but you can delete all the text and put *****'s there (won't let you change it to completely blank) then only the mod team would be able to view what you'd previously written etc.

If a post needs removing from the forum for a certain reason you can flag it up to the mod team by reporting it :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

No you can't deleted the actual post, but you can delete all the text and put *****'s there (won't let you change it to completely blank) then only the mod team would be able to view what you'd previously written etc.

If a post needs removing from the forum for a certain reason you can flag it up to the mod team by reporting it :)

Ahhh no problems at all, for some reason I thought you could delete in the past, least I know I’ve not lost too many marbles yet!

Thanks for replying though! X

Ahhh no problems at all, for some reason I thought you could delete in the past, least I know I’ve not lost too many marbles yet!

Thanks for replying though! X

[emoji38][emoji38]

No worries :) x

Back