Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Can you delete posts?

  1. #1
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    438

    Default Can you delete posts?

    Sorry to have to post asking for help but itís a long while since Iíve used the forum, is there a way to delete your own posts by chance?

    Many thanks!

  2. #2
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireRose View Post
    Sorry to have to post asking for help but itís a long while since Iíve used the forum, is there a way to delete your own posts by chance?

    Many thanks!
    No you can't deleted the actual post, but you can delete all the text and put *****'s there (won't let you change it to completely blank) then only the mod team would be able to view what you'd previously written etc.

    If a post needs removing from the forum for a certain reason you can flag it up to the mod team by reporting it

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    No you can't deleted the actual post, but you can delete all the text and put *****'s there (won't let you change it to completely blank) then only the mod team would be able to view what you'd previously written etc.

    If a post needs removing from the forum for a certain reason you can flag it up to the mod team by reporting it

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Ahhh no problems at all, for some reason I thought you could delete in the past, least I know I’ve not lost too many marbles yet!

    Thanks for replying though! X

  4. #4
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireRose View Post
    Ahhh no problems at all, for some reason I thought you could delete in the past, least I know Iíve not lost too many marbles yet!

    Thanks for replying though! X


    No worries x

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •