Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

Default Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

RU - please join with me by using your bunnies (or other furries) photos with speech bubbles to project what yo're having for tea - or indeed any other meal / snack. Hopefully it'll be a bit of fun to help with the cabin fever

[IMG][/IMG]

Oh bless them, that's funny, their little faces always make me smile. I have no idea how to do a speech bubble !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Oh bless them, that's funny, their little faces always make me smile. I have no idea how to do a speech bubble !
    Can you open your pics in paint - that's how I do it. Someone will know others ways I hope

Wise Old Thumper

'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies They get Toast for luncheon Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies They get Toast for luncheon Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)

my mouth is firmly zipped - I don't want her sitting on me

Rest assured Tui, you're not missing out : its a thread for projectionists, those bunnies are saying what humans are shoveling down their gullet

My bunnies do speech bubbles like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d4MWY1ggSc1DwPhJ7 ;P

If I wasn't on my Chromebook I'd edit them in Paint to say 'chicken, edamame and kale stirfry' 'Mum bought a load of halfprice food today'

We might have cavalo nero kale AND normal kale...
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    My bunnies do speech bubbles like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d4MWY1ggSc1DwPhJ7 ;P

If I wasn't on my Chromebook I'd edit them in Paint to say 'chicken, edamame and kale stirfry' 'Mum bought a load of halfprice food today'

We might have cavalo nero kale AND normal kale...
    another good option - make your own speech bubbles with cardboard & paper. No bun has excuses now

Warren Veteran

This is a brilliant idea. It is very entertaining but what if I do not have a bunny at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by bunnytoes View Post
    This is a brilliant idea. It is very entertaining but what if I do not have a bunny at the moment?
    any furry friend, past or present are welcome

[IMG][/IMG]
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES