Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    14,798

    Default Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

    RU - please join with me by using your bunnies (or other furries) photos with speech bubbles to project what yo're having for tea - or indeed any other meal / snack. Hopefully it'll be a bit of fun to help with the cabin fever

    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    Oh bless them, that's funny, their little faces always make me smile. I have no idea how to do a speech bubble !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    14,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Oh bless them, that's funny, their little faces always make me smile. I have no idea how to do a speech bubble !
    Can you open your pics in paint - that's how I do it. Someone will know others ways I hope

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    18,265

    Default

    'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies They get Toast for luncheon Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

    Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    14,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies They get Toast for luncheon Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

    Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)


    my mouth is firmly zipped - I don't want her sitting on me

    Rest assured Tui, you're not missing out : its a thread for projectionists, those bunnies are saying what humans are shoveling down their gullet

  6. #6
    Warren Veteran keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    9,878

    Default

    My bunnies do speech bubbles like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d4MWY1ggSc1DwPhJ7 ;P

    If I wasn't on my Chromebook I'd edit them in Paint to say 'chicken, edamame and kale stirfry' 'Mum bought a load of halfprice food today'

    We might have cavalo nero kale AND normal kale...
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    14,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    My bunnies do speech bubbles like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/d4MWY1ggSc1DwPhJ7 ;P

    If I wasn't on my Chromebook I'd edit them in Paint to say 'chicken, edamame and kale stirfry' 'Mum bought a load of halfprice food today'

    We might have cavalo nero kale AND normal kale...
    another good option - make your own speech bubbles with cardboard & paper. No bun has excuses now

  8. #8
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,066

    Default

    This is a brilliant idea. It is very entertaining but what if I do not have a bunny at the moment?

  9. #9
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    14,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnytoes View Post
    This is a brilliant idea. It is very entertaining but what if I do not have a bunny at the moment?
    any furry friend, past or present are welcome

  10. #10
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    [IMG][/IMG]
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •