Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New bond - U/D with photos, bond starts tomorrow!!!

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    The more time she free-ranges on her own then the more she is going to become territorial, nothing to do with hormones really.
    Yeah she’s not free roam - sorry I was on about my previous two.

My boy (now) Bailey is free roam and Willow my rescue is in a large dog crate + pen in the living room so she’s not free roam they are accessible to each other for smelling etc it’s been meshed so they can’t bite or box each other but Webusbe let her out a couple times just to have a run around and get her use to his scent and him her

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by k1984 View Post
    Well I still stand by the 4 week wait after neutering If you need any help or support with bonding, then please feel free to pm me. Can't wait to see pics of your two! x
    Thank you I think I will probably wait till the 9th it’s not that long away and partner is arguing with me on it, so I think it’s easier if partner will be happy to do it too etc etc....

Thank you hopefully it will be easy and successful but I am prepared for it not to be lol

Going to try short small visits in neutral space and see how they go and hopefully extend time over the days this is how I’ve bonded before I know lots dont agree but I don’t think I’d feel comfortable just putting together and leaving lol

Warren Scout

We are back from the vets today, her spay wound is healing well stitches will dissolve, vet is very happy with how well we’ve done in the short time we’ve had Willow, she’s even lost some weight

She is a larger breed and is 3.3Kg atm vet has said to try get her to around the 3KG mark although we’ve done well so far

We are starting bonding toMorrow so please wish us luck!

Warren Scout

Hmm that didn’t work I’ll have to get on laptop to upload pics x
    Last edited by FireRose; 02-04-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Delete

Wise Old Thumper

Wishing you lots of bonding luck for tomorrow!

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Wishing you lots of bonding luck for tomorrow!

Thank you so much I’m feeling confident but you never know with buns!

good luck with the bonding, I hope it goes well, I'm sure Bailey will be much happier.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Warren Scout

Default New Bond U/D With Photo's - Bond starts tomorrow!!!

So this is a Willow my latest female rescue, she is a little over weight but we are working hard on helping her

And then here is Bailey, we rescued him 4 years ago in June - He's probably had one too many treats to be honest but he did have a horrid life before us and I think since Harley (his last friend) died we over compensated with treats so he's also on a diet but shh don't tell him!

So this is my two fluffy bums who I'm hoping will bond nice and easy and Bailey can be happy again
    Last edited by FireRose; 02-04-2020 at 11:47 PM. Reason: To Add Photo's

Fingers crossed for the bonding the photos aren’t showing, this thread may help with posting http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...to-Post-Photos

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Fingers crossed for the bonding the photos aren’t showing, this thread may help with posting http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...to-Post-Photos
    I THINK I have done it now! Was trying to do from phone and think that's where I went wrong!