Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clementine, splats

Default Clementine, splats

So Idk if its a one off or I'm doing something really wrong.. But Clementine had produced similar splats to what Atticus does this morning seems fine in herself, eating etc atm, but Idk why they happen? Or what changed?

Her diets the same so I'm really confused! Anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Are the splats unformed cecotrophs of soft fecal poo ?
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Are the splats unformed cecotrophs of soft fecal poo ?
    I'm gunna guess unformed cecotrophs for Clementine. Atticus I have no clue honestly never have done. She only produced maybe
    3 over night so wasn't like what Atticus produces

Hope beautiful Clementine is okay.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I'm gunna guess unformed cecotrophs for Clementine. Atticus I have no clue honestly never have done. She only produced maybe
    3 over night so wasn't like what Atticus produces

If it's just a one off then I would not worry too much. Not sure if you feed her pellets but if so I'd withhold them for 24 hours and just give hay and water. Some bramble leaves could be useful, if you can access any. Dried would be OK x
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

If it's just a one off then I would not worry too much. Not sure if you feed her pellets but if so I'd withhold them for 24 hours and just give hay and water. Some bramble leaves could be useful, if you can access any. Dried would be OK x
    Nope, she doesn't get any pellets, just hay and veg.. Last thing she needs is pellets I shouldn't fat shame her, she'll sit on me later

She had some kale bits earlier and hasn't been unwell since, think it's okay to give her, her nightly veg? We give her a fair amount per day because she doesn't drink enough, with what she drinks plus the veg it seems to keep things ticking over etc. I can get her some brambles although I'm not sure she'll actually eat them.. She's actually really picky, I'll try tho, thanks x

Wise Old Thumper

Nope, she doesn't get any pellets, just hay and veg.. Last thing she needs is pellets I shouldn't fat shame her, she'll sit on me later

She had some kale bits earlier and hasn't been unwell since, think it's okay to give her, her nightly veg? We give her a fair amount per day because she doesn't drink enough, with what she drinks plus the veg it seems to keep things ticking over etc. I can get her some brambles although I'm not sure she'll actually eat them.. She's actually really picky, I'll try tho, thanks x

Maybe give her a much smaller portion of veg than she'd usually have then. Hope that the splats were a one off event and that there will be no more overnight xx

Sending vibes that it is nothing serious.

Wise Old Thumper

Hope Clem is back to normal this morning. Is she moulting? I've had/got buns which have never drank a lot but live till a good age and don't get a lot of veg either.

Maybe give her a much smaller portion of veg than she'd usually have then. Hope that the splats were a one off event and that there will be no more overnight xx
    We gave her less, and no more splats, we'll put it back to normal today and see, but hopefully was a one off! thanks x
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Sending vibes that it is nothing serious.
    Thanks x