Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rupert.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Oooh- Ruperts a foodie. I could always send Lillian over for a few days to bring him in check. There aren’t many who can put scoff Lillian.
    Ha ha I think Susan could maybe give Lillian a run for her money. She is quite relentless and has the size to prove it. At least Lillian looks bunny shaped - Susan looks square!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Ha ha I think Susan could maybe give Lillian a run for her money. She is quite relentless and has the size to prove it. At least Lillian looks bunny shaped - Susan looks square!
    nowt wrong with a chunky bun
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Ohh he's so lovely

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yesterday I got in from work and Rupert had gone! I tried calling him (he does come to his name) but to no avail. I checked all his usual places, in the wood pile, on the dining chairs, in his litter box, in his bed, nothing. Then I noticed the stairs door open. Rupert was found fast asleep on my grandsons cot bed with Izzy cat!

Fast forward ti 4.37am this morning - I could hear a very odd noise. Rupert had come upstairs again and was eating dried cat food! (email sent to the vet) Rupert shoo-ed downstairs. I went back to bed and fretted.

I have no idea how he is opening the door, the door opens towards him and is up a step. The catflap is blocked off - all i can think is the cat is pushing it open and they are working together to open it.

Think I should change this thread to be called "the naughtiness of Rupert" he certainly keeps me on my toes.

Oh Rupert you have made me laugh, thank you (well not the cat food bit) I now have an image of him and the cat working together to open the cat flap while you sleep sounds like they are pals now
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Yesterday I got in from work and Rupert had gone! I tried calling him (he does come to his name) but to no avail. I checked all his usual places, in the wood pile, on the dining chairs, in his litter box, in his bed, nothing. Then I noticed the stairs door open. Rupert was found fast asleep on my grandsons cot bed with Izzy cat!

Fast forward ti 4.37am this morning - I could hear a very odd noise. Rupert had come upstairs again and was eating dried cat food! (email sent to the vet) Rupert shoo-ed downstairs. I went back to bed and fretted.

I have no idea how he is opening the door, the door opens towards him and is up a step. The catflap is blocked off - all i can think is the cat is pushing it open and they are working together to open it.

Think I should change this thread to be called "the naughtiness of Rupert" he certainly keeps me on my toes.
    My bridge bunny, Boots, always used to make a beeline for the dried cat food it never seemed to affect him but I kept it out of the way when he was free ranging. My cat is terrified of rabbits though

You might need a hook on the door

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Oh you have to find out how he/they is/are managing it

Does Rupert come with a free bottle of Valium?
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I have been out into the garden and found an old baby gate, maybe that will be the way forward with the stairs door - I have no idea how he could physically pull the door - it is impossible for him. It must be a combination of the cat pushing and then Rupert moving the door with his head.

Yes I could do with a bottle of Valium.

I have been out into the garden and found an old baby gate, maybe that will be the way forward with the stairs door - I have no idea how he could physically pull the door - it is impossible for him. It must be a combination of the cat pushing and then Rupert moving the door with his head.

Yes I could do with a bottle of Valium.
    you need a bunnycam