Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paw injury

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    I hope that Archie is doing OK now ?
    He's doing a lot better. Paw is mostly down now. I woke up to a poop fest in the living room. Which was hilariously exciting for me. Who doesn't like to find piles of golden boulders? Hahaha

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    He's doing a lot better. Paw is mostly down now. I woke up to a poop fest in the living room. Which was hilariously exciting for me. Who doesn't like to find piles of golden boulders? Hahaha
    Nothing like seeing a big pile of poo !! Is it his front left paw/toe that he hurt ? Hopefully once the new nail starts to grown he wont keep catching the nerve that is probably exposed atm. I'd just try to keep an eye on his paw for any sign of swelling. He does look to be a Nethie with attitude.................
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

It's his right front paw. (Or the left if you are looking at him).

We're are definitely keeping an eye on the poppet to check it heals properly.

He certainly has attitude, much more than Pip. We are both working from home and he was quite upset with all the typing sounds upsetting his snoozing. So he started ripping the cardboard off his tunnel. He is also insistent on the office door being open, so he can watch over us. Otherwise it gets chewed and headbutted until we open it. Hahaha.