Thread: I'm looking for rabbit rescues that has rabbsponsorship posted on their facebook wall

Default I'm looking for rabbit rescues that has rabbsponsorship posted on their facebook wall

I've 2 members at Bunny Nose Rub that would like to sponsor 2 rabbits. For that, I need at least 2 pair of goofy looking rabbits on some rabbit rescue pages that is recent, and is looking for sponsors. Those rabbit rescues should have a donation button on the top right corner of their facebook page, or at the very least, a paypal donation acct. And the rescue should be around for a long time and legitimate

can anyone recommend any?

I need this as soon as possible
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Gandhi

Wise Old Thumper
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Jane, I don't know what Lea is doing. I push her several times at the Rabbit Residence to post a photo of a pair bun looking for sponsorship on facebook, just a 1 line sentence saying "we are looking for a sponsors". Never hear back from her. Turns out there is the link that you provided. She could have tell me.

Anyhoo, thanks for the useful link. I just send it off to those 2 members who's looking to sponsor a rabbit or 2
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES