• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm looking for rabbit rescues that has rabbsponsorship posted on their facebook wall

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I've 2 members at Bunny Nose Rub that would like to sponsor 2 rabbits. For that, I need at least 2 pair of goofy looking rabbits on some rabbit rescue pages that is recent, and is looking for sponsors. Those rabbit rescues should have a donation button on the top right corner of their facebook page, or at the very least, a paypal donation acct. And the rescue should be around for a long time and legitimate

can anyone recommend any?

I need this as soon as possible

Jane, I don't know what Lea is doing. I push her several times at the Rabbit Residence to post a photo of a pair bun looking for sponsorship on facebook, just a 1 line sentence saying "we are looking for a sponsors". Never hear back from her. Turns out there is the link that you provided. She could have tell me.

Anyhoo, thanks for the useful link. I just send it off to those 2 members who's looking to sponsor a rabbit or 2

Back