• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, newbie here😃

Hi, I have one rescued Male rabbit called Freddie. I have not had rabbits for years and a lot has changed so loads to learn, look forward to reading all new information😃

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: You will find lots of information on here, but if you have any questions, just ask away ! Look forward to hearing more about Freddie :D

Welcome to the forum.
You will find that this forum has plenty of people who are ultra informed on a vast variety of issues.
I also hope you will find friendship and support on rabbit and non-rabbit topics.
I look forward to seeing photos of Freddie ad hearing stories about your new friend.
It is important that you find a good veterinarian who knows about rabbits and can guide you with vaccinations and neutering decisions.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! There is also an excellent website to help you - The Rabbit Welfare Association - and if you join you will receive a magazine each month called "Rabbiting On". :thumb:

Hello and welcome to you and to Freddie. I hope you take the time to look round the various posts and please feel free to contribute and share - including photos of Freddie. xx

Hi there I am also a new-commer here:wave:
My rabbit's name is Varia. It comes from the place I was born in, beautiful Bavaria
tenor.gif

Back