Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hay Supplies For Anyone Within Travelling Distance to SW London (TW Postcode)

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,645

    Default

    Brilliant, thank you.

  2. #12
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    46,911

    Default

    Found this if anyone interested and ordered loads of hay with flowers. Bing likes his hay with flowers and Zooplus had run out so tried to find another supplier that was cheap.
    https://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/shop...de=1&Query=Hay

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Found this if anyone interested and ordered loads of hay with flowers. Bing likes his hay with flowers and Zooplus had run out so tried to find another supplier that was cheap.
    https://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/shop...de=1&Query=Hay
    Thatís where I work we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, deguís, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc!

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In my Burrow
    Posts
    143,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaroonie View Post
    That’s where I work we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, degu’s, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc!
    Keep well Jack !


    The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

  5. #15
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    46,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaroonie View Post
    That’s where I work we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, degu’s, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc!
    Oh wow. I ordered Harry Hamster, 2 bags of rabbits SS and other herbs. Great to know you work there. X

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Keep well Jack !
    Thank you Jane, take care of yourself too. Very worrying times, I can’t wait for my days off on Monday and Tuesday just to relax. Been going to bed at 8:30 every night just been so exhausted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Oh wow. I ordered Harry Hamster, 2 bags of rabbits SS and other herbs. Great to know you work there. X

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,645

    Default

    Hey Jack. I remember you! Hope all is well. I now have a herd of 5 guinea pigs, a quad of outdoor rabbits and 2 indoor rabbits.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Hey Jack. I remember you! Hope all is well. I now have a herd of 5 guinea pigs, a quad of outdoor rabbits and 2 indoor rabbits.
    Hello

    Hope you are well, I am good thank you. I have four rabbits, still have Lily who is 9 this year. Sheís on metacam twice daily for her arthritis and is almost completely blind due to cataracts but you wouldnít be able to tell! Then Livio her husbun is 6 this year, adopted him in 2014 when Flopsy died. Then my mum now has a pair of rabbits after my originals died and I didnít want to get any more. Iíve got 4 guinea pigs, 2 are coming up to 4 then the others are 3 and 1. Then I have my two cockatiels Oh and Iíve got 8 mice left.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •