• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Supplies For Anyone Within Travelling Distance to SW London (TW Postcode)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have my hay delivered free from a Farm in Guildford. I buy by the bale, either what they call 'wrapped hay' which is generally softer than the 'baled hay'. Wrapped hay is the same size as the bales. Hay types my vary. I always have numerous bales stored as well as huge sacks of Readigrass. So if anyone gets stuck for getting hay then PM me and we can arrange a collection. I will have to leave however much you need out on my doorstep cos I am in Lock Down ! But the offer is there if anyone gets desperate :)

Funny you should say that, I went online to do my normal order yesterday and hay is very hard to come by! I managed to get some but didn't even think this would be an issue :cry:

Lovely offer, but I'm a bit too far away :D think Treacle has enough to keep her going, at least the grass is growing now !

Jane would you be able to pm me a link as I am not too far from guildford and they may be able to deliver to me.

Found this if anyone interested and ordered loads of hay with flowers. Bing likes his hay with flowers and Zooplus had run out so tried to find another supplier that was cheap.
https://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/shop/search.aspx?Mode=1&Query=Hay

That’s where I work :) we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, degu’s, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc! :thumb:

That’s where I work :) we remain open and do have stock of most things, we sell foods and supplies for various different animals; rabbits, guinea-pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, degu’s, hamsters, rats, mice, chickens, quail, Birds, parrots reptiles, fish etc! :thumb:

Keep well Jack ! :love:

Oh wow. I ordered Harry Hamster, 2 bags of rabbits SS and other herbs. Great to know you work there. X

Hey Jack. I remember you! Hope all is well. I now have a herd of 5 guinea pigs, a quad of outdoor rabbits and 2 indoor rabbits.

Hey Jack. I remember you! Hope all is well. I now have a herd of 5 guinea pigs, a quad of outdoor rabbits and 2 indoor rabbits.

Hello :wave:

Hope you are well, I am good thank you. I have four rabbits, still have Lily who is 9 this year. She’s on metacam twice daily for her arthritis and is almost completely blind due to cataracts but you wouldn’t be able to tell! Then Livio her husbun is 6 this year, adopted him in 2014 when Flopsy died. Then my mum now has a pair of rabbits after my originals died and I didn’t want to get any more. I’ve got 4 guinea pigs, 2 are coming up to 4 then the others are 3 and 1. Then I have my two cockatiels :love: Oh and I’ve got 8 mice left.

Back