Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fearghal- U/D 28th March 0030 hrs Post 94......

Warren Veteran

I just read all of this thread. I am happy to hear that he found the food and ate. I had a Syrian hamster who was a little escape artist. The last time he escaped though he was gone for 2 weeks with no signs of life from him at all. I was leaving food all around for him. After 2 weeks on my birthday. I had given up and took his whole cage apart. He had a ton of tubes and little attached houses. I was down is the basement to store the cage stuff and heard squealing. He was squealing and charging at me. He layed in front of my feet. He was dirty and weak but sat in a bowl of food eating while I put his cage back together. He was fine and lived several years after that but never escaped again.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by bunnytoes View Post
    I just read all of this thread. I am happy to hear that he found the food and ate. I had a Syrian hamster who was a little escape artist. The last time he escaped though he was gone for 2 weeks with no signs of life from him at all. I was leaving food all around for him. After 2 weeks on my birthday. I had given up and took his whole cage apart. He had a ton of tubes and little attached houses. I was down is the basement to store the cage stuff and heard squealing. He was squealing and charging at me. He layed in front of my feet. He was dirty and weak but sat in a bowl of food eating while I put his cage back together. He was fine and lived several years after that but never escaped again.
    Aw Bless him!

So pleased that there is some sign of him x

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    some of the food i left in a nest box has gone !!
    dear jack,s-jane,--naughty fearghy,has emerged.--great news on all fronts.-must have been all the love vibs drew him back to the scene of the crime.--thank god too,i sure was praying.--just returned from a 11:00am chemo therapy session-new chemo doctor for pumpernickel.-she passesd her blood test,but the dr.wants to wait another week,and I am to keep checking the 2 lumps [behind left ear]-and her behavior and come in next thurs-4-1-20,-her last treatment was with dr.breit she administered-lomustine-,and the new dr.schorr said we cannot do this twice in a row,it is a wait and see game..-I,m opposed to this but he is the doctor.-I had to discuss pumpernickles history with him over a phone.-sure glad fearghy was recaptured,why the mouse traps.??-hopefully not for him,-keep the cage,unless he squeezed through the bars.--love vibs.--sincerely james waller from the other -kent

Warren Veteran

Awww I am so pleased that your little robo is alive and well - and playing a very good game of hide and seek with you!

More evidence of nighttime snacking. I am following advice re not leaving too much food down. I want him to be hungry when the Live Trap arrives.

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    More evidence of nighttime snacking. I am following advice re not leaving too much food down. I want him to be hungry when the Live Trap arrives.

Great news it’s a pity you can’t catch him on camera

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear jack,s-jane,--naughty fearghy,has emerged.--great news on all fronts.-must have been all the love vibs drew him back to the scene of the crime.--thank god too,i sure was praying.--just returned from a 11:00am chemo therapy session-new chemo doctor for pumpernickel.-she passesd her blood test,but the dr.wants to wait another week,and I am to keep checking the 2 lumps [behind left ear]-and her behavior and come in next thurs-4-1-20,-her last treatment was with dr.breit she administered-lomustine-,and the new dr.schorr said we cannot do this twice in a row,it is a wait and see game..-I,m opposed to this but he is the doctor.-I had to discuss pumpernickles history with him over a phone.-sure glad fearghy was recaptured,why the mouse traps.??-hopefully not for him,-keep the cage,unless he squeezed through the bars.--love vibs.--sincerely james waller from the other -kent
    Jane's Hammy is still AWOL but sneaks out from wherever he is in hiding to have a snack. Sending vibes for Pumpernickle. X

. Little devil, would love to know where he is hiding but you would need to be a fly on the wall.