• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tulip has been very very VERY naughty

dem bad bunnies.
I've done some temporary fence improvements and they have been on lockdown for the last few days with just a couple of hrs out in the evening when I get home from work. the first thing they do when I let them out is rush down the bottom of the garden and spend 1/2hr checking out the fence for any security flaws.
even though he was unable to join Tulip in the field i'm pretty sure Pepper is not the innocent party he portrayed himself as at the time.

Last edited:
dem bad bunnies.
I've done some temporary fence improvements and they have been on lockdown for the last few days with just a couple of hrs out in the evening when I get home from work. the first thing they do when I let them out is rush down the bottom of the garden and spend 1/2hr checking out the fence for any security flaws.
even though he was unable to join Tulip in the field i'm pretty sure Pepper is not the innocent party he portrayed himself as at the time.

:lol:I’m sure you’re right about Pepper! I love how bunnies, when they’ve had an escape route closed spend ages in a forensic examination as to whether there’s any teeny tiny flaw that can be exploited!

:lol: It doesn't surprise me they've been searching for weakness - you think they'd learn to be a bit more subtle about it. I've no doubt Pepper was the instigator

:lol:I’m sure you’re right about Pepper! I love how bunnies, when they’ve had an escape route closed spend ages in a forensic examination as to whether there’s any teeny tiny flaw that can be exploited!

:lol: haha, exactly true

Back