• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have fenced myself in...

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
...in the name of bunny playtime, so they may run in and out of their pen into apart of my room!

the room is just too tricky to bunny proof so apart of it will have to do

speaking of that, Orion just picked up the treat ball and ran off with it and is now rattling it around [emoji38]

bc0bda48c10fcb2c5796bab6773f555b.jpg

6aacc5fd008ba489cdcb4ca2ca1f836b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...in the name of bunny playtime, so they may run in and out of their pen into apart of my room!

speaking of that, Orion just picked up the treat ball and ran off with it and is now rattling it around [emoji38]

They are so beautiful [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

They are very healthy looking and beautiful bunnies.
When I first looked at the picture, I saw the healthy/beautiful rexes and thought it was from Jane.
One of my bunnies, Heidi, is a mini rex and she would fit right in with your crew.

thank you all :D

I do love a rex! :love: plus side is is that I don't react to them unlike other bunnies. I went to see a friend who owns rabbits and couldn't breathe!! these guy's I never seem to have an issue with (or any rex really). which makes me extremely happy as they're everything to me.

Back