Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Lillian and Leo 's bonding adventures - day 1...U/D 19 March vet visit now

Good morning everybun from cassa Lilleo.
    This mornings update for you all. Lillian had an early breakfast because bun-dad has to go and find a supermarket with some basic food in, otherwise hoomans would starve.
    Lillian had eaten well during the night and had a quick round of grass before I went off to queue for food. Oh my, I never thought I’d say that!
    Having secured basic food (bread, frozen veg and some sauces), Lillian had her med and she was dry underneath and she was keen to go outside and meet up with Leo who was loitering!
    That was several hours ago and the two of them have been galavanting round the garden, little miss stuffy chops eating everything she could - grass being top of the list.
    Leo has been persistent but there have been periods of relaxing and they are outside sunbathing whilst I cook as many meals as I can whilst drinking the few lemsips I have left as I have a sore throat and a cold. But lilleo seem quite content outside and Lillian is certainly much improved.
    Will try to post some photos later.
    Thank you all for vibes and following.
    Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I am so pleased Lillian is feeling much better and now back with Leo. Perhaps he has calmed down a bit now. On the subject of Primroses, I would make sure that there aren't any to be eaten as they can apparently kill dogs, cats and horses!! It didn't mention rabbits but I wouldn't take any chances. Primroses have a chemical in them so this website said.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    sending bestest vibes to Lillian & Leo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Er! That's rather a nice photo!

Excellent news.

Good afternoon everybun. A quick update on this thread plus video taken yesterday.
    Firstly the video -
    https://youtu.be/kV14aZHThSY

Lillian and Leo have been together 24/7 since Wednesday this week. This was to give Lillian time to get over her bout of UTI - which she appears to have done so. We moved Leo indoors after spending the day outside and having observed Leo not being quite so constantly amorous, we felt that we could allow them to spend the night together. This worked well and they have been together now since Wednesday without too much humping. Leo still continues to hump Lillian - but it is not as frequent as it was before Lillian got UTI 2 weeks ago. It was about every 30 seconds at that point. Now, Leo can go quite some time without getting frisky so Lillian doesn't feel quite so hassled.
    Lillian has also taught Leo how to ring the food bell - and I know I haven't got footage yet because it's something we need to have the camera ready for. But he did so this morning and he gently puts his chin on said bell until it tings. All rather sweet. And I will get this footage soon - promise.
    So, we have Lilleo - finally bonded and venturing out on their lifes together.....
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Lovely update Craig, so pleased for you all that it's worked out well. Can't wait to see the footage of the food bell, it sounds hilarious

Yay, we have needed some good news!
    Having just watched your video, he does seem fascinated with her

Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Warren Veteran

Am so glad that Lillian has bunny company in her life again. I know you weren't ready for another bun but I think Lillian was.

Oh now that is fabulous news. So very happy to read this.

Wise Old Thumper

Leo is looking scared but glad they are getting along with one another.